+33 1 82 88 11 83
Reception available every day
24 / 24
Even on public holidays
Non-profit association of general interest
International Solidarity Association.
Humanitarian association of a social nature declared under the 1901 law since March 2005.
In France, since 2001, the Law allows individuals and companies to receive a tax reduction following one (or more) donations (financial or in kind) to associations, works orgeneral interest organizations. This procedure is governed by Article 200 of the General Tax Code for individuals and by Article 230bis for companies.
The organizations that can benefit from it are:
- Works or organizations of general interest with a philanthropic, educational, cultural, characterhumanitarian, sporty, social, scientific, family.
- Works or organizations of general interest contributing to the enhancement of artistic heritage, the dissemination of culture, language and knowledge or even the defense of the environment,
- Organizations helping people in difficulty
- Associations recognized as being of public utility,
- Associations of general interest promoting pluralism of the press,
- Approved higher education establishments,
- University or partnership foundations,
- Heritage foundations or approved associations whose objective is the restoration of private historical monuments.
Anyone making a donation to the association will be able to obtain a tax receipt.
The individual benefits from a tax reduction of 66% of the amount paid, up to a maximum of 20% of taxable income. When the amount of donations exceeds the limit of 20% of taxable income, the excess is carried over to the following 5 years and gives rise to the tax reduction under the same conditions.
On the other hand, when a company makes a donation, it is not subject to VAT. The company will be able to benefit from a tax reduction of 60% of the amount paid within the limit of 5% of the annual turnover excluding tax.
The NGO Action dans le Monde is a social humanitarian association engaged in the field in the fight against human trafficking, solidarity, development, created to strengthen and volunteer at the service of disadvantaged populations around the world.
So don't hesitate any longer and get involved with our NGO!