TERMS OF SALES
These general terms and conditions apply to all members of the Action dans le Monde association. By confirming your membership, you declare that you have read and accepted the legal notice on privacy and these general conditions and you agree to comply with them.
Association Action dans le Monde
Headquarters and contact:
176 avenue Charles de Gaulle
RNA registration number: No. W921001699
Copyright © Action in the World.
All rights reserved.
To. These are the general conditions relating to all relations between the association Action dans le Monde (hereinafter called "Action dans le Monde" or "ADM"), the persons registering (hereinafter called "Member ”) to one or more of the programs offered on an ADM brochure, on the website www.actiondanslemonde.com (and all the sub-domains to which they belong) and the French and/or foreign partners who have mandated Action dans le Monde to put them in touch with participants wishing to register for the programs organized by them. The ADM association acts exclusively in the name and on behalf of the respective organizations and members as an intermediary. As a member of the association, the member mandates ADM to put him in touch with an organization offering internships abroad, volunteering missions or any other program offered on the site.
b. The user of the website acknowledges having checked that the computer configuration used does not contain any virus and that it is in perfect working order. The user of the website acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use this site. The user acknowledges having been informed that the website is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the exception of cases of force majeure, computer difficulties, difficulties related to the structure of telecommunications networks or difficulties techniques.
vs. This website, the general structure, all of its content, including text, photos, still or moving images, films, videos, databases, programs, language, and all other elements making up this website and in particular the services, formulas and products are the exclusive property of Action dans le Monde and/or the elements on which Action dans le Monde has rights, in particular of exploitation allowing their distribution and communication and is protected by the right of author. The photos, texts and videos transmitted by our members are published with their authorizations and are non-contractual. The photos published on the www.actiondanslemonde.com website are used purely for illustrative purposes and are non-contractual.
d. Consequently, ADM only grants you permission to view its content on a personal and private basis, to the exclusion of any public viewing or distribution. Authorization to reproduce is only granted to you in digital form on your consultation computer for the purpose of viewing the pages consulted by your navigation software. Paper printing is authorized for the purposes of private copying for the exclusive use of the copyist within the meaning of article L. 122-5 2° of the Intellectual Property Code. The creation of a hypertext link on the website is authorized without a frame to the address of the home page of the site www.actiondanslemonde.com to the exclusion of any other address.
e. Any reproduction of these elements is strictly prohibited except for express provisions to the contrary indicated on the site and authorizing the partial reproduction of certain elements. This representation or reproduction, by any means whatsoever, constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
f. Any other use not expressly referred to herein is not permitted and requires the express prior written consent of ADM. Apart from the uses expressly granted above, you are not permitted to: reproduce the brands and logos of Action dans le Monde, use any programs or synthetic images (CGI) used by the website, etc. .
g. The hypertext links set up within the framework of this website in the direction of other resources present on the Internet network are displayed with the authorization of the authors and cannot engage the responsibility of Action dans le Monde.
h. Users and visitors to the website may not set up a hyperlink to this site without the express prior authorization of GlobAlong and may not copy or use texts, photos or images without the authorization of ADM.
i. The information contained, the budgets displayed, the formulas, and programs on this website are given for information only and are subject to change without notice. Action dans le Monde does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or functioning of the website or the information it contains, nor that the said information has been updated. Translation, interpretation and editorial errors as well as omissions may have crept into the published pages. The information relayed by ADM must not dispense Internet users from seeking personal information about the subjects relayed on the site from companies, embassies, consulates and any other organization concerned before engaging in any project in question. on the site.
d. The content of the site is subject to French law, both in terms of substantive rules and rules of form.
k. Action dans le Monde assumes no responsibility for the information contained and the existence or availability of any offer mentioned in this website and declines all responsibility resulting from negligence or otherwise concerning this information.
I. ADM will in no way be responsible for a malfunction on its website due to plugins, extensions or others that may be installed on your internet browser. Your browser must be original, without modification or optimization.
Mr. ADM reserves the right to modify these general conditions, the legal notices, the notices on privacy and any other text on the www.actiondanslemonde.com site without notice. Any modification automatically cancels and replaces previous versions.
not. The meaning of the term “orphanage” is a reception center for orphans of one or both and occasionally for other children from poor families, placed awaiting a court decision and/or for any other legal reason.
There are two types of procedures for individuals and for students:
- For individuals :
1. You must register online for and attend the NGO training seminar. This seminar takes place once a month. During this weekend, you will inform us of the destination that interests you, the domain (a mission or a humanitarian project) as well as the duration of your commitment. We will also take the time to decide on its content and will let you know the total amount of your stay according to the project you have chosen;
2. To register, the member completes the registration form corresponding to the investment he wishes to make in the "project registration" section for teen camps, construction sites and humanitarian missions on our website www.actiondanslemonde .com . Any fraudulent registration leads to the immediate deletion of the completed registration file, membership or the registration in question will be canceled and not refunded in the event of payment. Some destinations are very popular, you should register as soon as possible.
- For students and underage participants wishing to attend teen camps:
1. For students:
Write to us to inform us of the destination that interests you, the field of the internship abroad that interests you as well as the duration of your commitment. We will then contact you to decide on its content and let you know the total amount of your stay. We will then send a cost estimate accompanied by an offer of placement which you will have to give to your school which it will have to validate. After acceptance by the school, the NGO will send the student its contract for the provision of services, its final estimate as well as an installment payment agreement if the student asks to be able to pay for his placement in installments. All documents must be completed , signed and returnedto the NGO by email at email@example.com imperatively . To register, the member must fill in the registration form corresponding to the placement he wishes to make in the “ course registration” section for students on our site www.actiondanslemonde.com . Any fraudulent registration leads to the immediate deletion of the completed registration file, membership or the registration in question will be canceled and not refunded in the event of payment.
2. For minors participating in the teen camps:
Write to us to inform us of the destination that interests you, the area of the teen camp that interests you. We will contact you then, to inform you if its registration is possible or not. The participant's legal guardian must then fill in the registration form corresponding to the investment he wishes to make in the “project registration” section for teen camps on our website www.actiondanslemonde.com . Any fraudulent registration leads to the immediate deletion of the completed registration file, membership or the registration in question will be canceled and not refunded in the event of payment.
Members have the possibility of organizing their time in such a way as to be able to extend their stay and discover their host country before or after the program for which they are committed and which is subject to costs. The local collaborator will be able to advise them, do not hesitate to inform us of your projects!
ADM membership costs €50 and is valid for one year. Only members of the Action dans le Monde association who are up-to-date with their contributions, who have completed the seminar and who have passed it can claim to apply and participate in the programs offered on the site if they are not students or minors.
Warning: note that if the member registers online before having contacted the placement service, we cannot guarantee that the destination and/or the chosen program will be available. Also, only a written confirmation from the placement service will assure the member of the acceptance of his project.
b. Time limit
For some destinations, a passport and a visa are required, so it takes quite a long time to undertake the administrative procedures. These formalities can take several weeks.
Schedules and flexibility
1. You must, as well as Action dans le Monde, show some flexibility with regard to the organization of your working hours, within the limits mentioned below in 2 and 3.
2. When participating in a Global Action program, we will expect you to work during regular office or school hours in the country you have chosen, although exact hours vary from country to country. the other and according to the types of projects and partner structures. These working hours will generally be spread over five days per week, and should not exceed 8 hours per day. You will never work more than the maximum of 6 days per week.
3. You will be entitled to the equivalent of two weeks of vacation out of twelve weeks of assignment. These two weeks of vacation remain your responsibility. You can take 2 weeks of vacation out of the 12 weeks that your mission lasts. We recommend taking these two weeks at the end of your mission. You are not entitled to vacation days for periods of less than twelve working weeks.
Accommodation and food
4. Action dans le Monde undertakes to provide you with your accommodation (and your food, if necessary) for the duration of your project.
5. If during the holidays to which you are entitled, you decide to stay in the accommodation provided by Action dans le Monde, you will not have to pay extra for accommodation (and food, if applicable). This will not be the case in all other circumstances.
6. If you wish to have more holidays than you are entitled to, we can usually make the necessary arrangements if you ask us well in advance, but we will not be responsible for your accommodation, food , if applicable) or your insurance during this period.
7. Local staff and Action Worldwide partners must obtain permission and register you with local police and immigration to allow you to stay in local accommodation during your project. One of the conditions of this authorization is that you must not invite anyone (neither local nor foreign) to spend the night in your accommodation without the prior agreement of the competent authorities. If you do not follow this rule, then we will have to take disciplinary action as explained below in “Complaints and disciplinary procedures”
8. You are required to take out appropriate travel and medical insurance which will cover you for the duration of your project and your travels abroad. Your travel insurance policy should include emergency medical care, including repatriation, personal accident, third party liability and lost luggage.
Complaints and disciplinary procedures
9. We will be flexible, obliging and friendly, in particular we will try to help you in your work if you encounter difficulties despite your efforts. Nevertheless, complaints procedures (on your part) and disciplinary procedures (on our part) can be put in place if necessary. They are detailed in paragraphs 10 and 11 below.
10. If you have a complaint about the procedures leading up to your departure, call the Director's Office on +33 (0) 9 7040 8685 during office hours and we will deal with your complaint as quickly as possible. concerns our central administration or our managers based in our destinations. When you're on your project, keep in mind that you need a high degree of independence and initiative to solve problems on your own when they arise. If you have a problem or complaint regarding your work, please discuss it first with the person in charge of your teaching project or other project. If your problem is not solved, or if it concerns your accommodation, please discuss it with our manager in your country of destination, or one of his assistants. Any complaints made, or issues known to our local offices (including anything said to a local staff member at any time) will beregistered . Individual situations will then be reviewed and resolved as appropriate. Finally, if you are still not satisfied during your mission, you can contact the director's office on +33 (0) 9 7040 8685.
11. We will make every effort to resolve any disciplinary problem before it takes a serious turn. However, we reserve the right to act accordingly, in the case of behavior that would be likely to harm the hosts, students, teachers, project managers or co-workers. Behaviors such as fights, states of intoxication, unjustified departures or absences from work or in the case of an unjustified inability, whatever the cause, to perform the planned work are included.
12. Any disciplinary issues will be reported directly to you in writing by email, or if you cannot be reached, it will be sent in writing to your original accommodation. If the problem persists after 5 working days (or less in case of emergency), another letter will be sent to you stating that if the matter is not satisfactorily resolved within the next five working days (or less in case of emergency), you will be repatriated as quickly as possible, at your sole expense. If you decide to stay in the country of destination after this date, Action dans le Monde will no longer be responsible for providing you with food (if applicable), accommodation, insurance or placement itinerary. The possibility of suspending you from your job during any disciplinary proceedings remains at the discretion of Action dans le Monde.
13. If Action dans le Monde recognizes an unacceptable incompatibility between you and your place of residence, and if we consider it appropriate to change your place of residence, you may have to stay in a hostel type hostel for a short period. . In this case, Action dans le Monde covers the hotel costs and will reimburse you for the food costs if they are included in your quote.
Changes, Cancellation and Changes in Duration
14. Changes or cancellations can be made by telephone to the French office, but must be confirmed in writing. The date of the telephone call will only be valid if we receive written confirmation within two working days.
15. Extensions, in the event that they do not involve any change of project or destination, will be invoiced at the "additional week" rate published on our website at the time the extension is requested. No administrative costs will be applied in addition to the extension price as long as there are no other modifications.
16. A “month” for all things World Action is defined as a calendar month.
17. If you stay in your project beyond the invoiced duration, you will be charged an additional rate per day to cover food, accommodation, insurance and support. See the “Details/Rates” page for the current amount charged per additional day.
18. The surcharge for changes is usually €100 plus any other costs we may incur. If the total cost exceeds €200, we will provide you with an estimate before proceeding.
19. Benefits are non-refundable. Online or Paris training fees are non-refundable. On the other hand, there is no withdrawal period in the services whatever the conditions (Arrêt n°1081 of November 25, 2010 (09-70.833) - Court of Cassation - First civil chamber of the Consumer Code ).
20. Modifications, once your project has started, are at the discretion of Action dans le Monde. We generally require a minimum of 14 days between your request and the actual modification.
21. If you shorten your mission for any reason other than a breach of our obligations, we cannot reimburse you. All additional costs will be your responsibility including repatriation, which may be claimed under your insurance policy. We will consider each request individually to grant you a possible reimbursement free of charge for expenses that we may deduct (such as room and board). We reserve the right to charge administrative fees.
22. When a program includes two or more destinations, it is treated as a single indivisible program and clauses 14 to 21 inclusive , above, apply as if the program included only one destination.
23. You must pay all amounts due to Action dans le Monde 3 months before your departure. The departure date is the one that you indicated under the heading "preferred departure date" on your original registration form or in any other document written and exchanged between you and Action dans le Monde,whatever the reasons. Exceptions to this obligation include late modifications and additions accepted by Action dans le Monde as well as registrations made less than 3 months before departure (as defined above), in which case payment of the total amount of your mission is due immediately. . If you do not correspond to any of these exceptions and you do not pay all the amounts on the agreed date, we reserve the right to charge you a late payment penalty of €50, which may be increased if the delay persists without this infringes our right to terminate our agreement for non-payment.
24. Please note that by registering you agree that you are undertaking your program at your own risk. Action in the World would notbe held responsible for the actions or omissions of third parties involved in your program and over whom we have no direct control, such as airline employees, transport companies or others. Similarly, Action dans le Monde cannot be held responsible for losses or expenses due to war, riot, strike, terrorist activities, natural disaster or bankruptcy (or similar) of a separate third party. Action dans le Monde is not responsible for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delays, or any other irregularity that may be caused by the failure of a vehicle or any other equipment, other than its own; or the negligence or default of any company or person performing or performing the services involved, other than our staff.
25. Certain races, treks, and other activities are organized by independent third parties. Note that Action dans le Monde can register you on your behalf for these races, treks, or other activities but is not an agent or representative of these third parties and cannot accept any liability on their behalf or their activities.
26. We will provide you with reasonable assistance in obtaining a visa, visa renewal and work permit, when required. However, these are arrangements between an individual and a State that are not under our control.
27. Our volunteers receive, if necessary, a visa and are registered, if necessary, in the chosen country, on the basis of purely voluntary work. Working for pay on an Action dans le Monde program is illegal; if the competent authorities discover that you are being paid for work, they can turn against you, and we will then follow a disciplinary procedure which must be addressed as provided for in paragraphs 11 and 13, above.
28. All services and accommodations are subject to the laws of the country in which they are provided. Action dans le Monde reserves the right to make, at any time, modifications to the agreed itinerary when the conditions are not deemed satisfactory, or if it considers it necessary for the comfort, convenience or safety of the volunteer. Action dans le Monde also reserves the right to withdraw any announced program without any penalty.
29. Without in any way limiting our rights under paragraph 24, above, in the event that Action dans le Monde is advised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs that you should not travel to or remain in a destination in which you have been placed, we will then offer you a project as similar as possible and in the nearest equivalent destination.
30. Action dans le Monde reserves the right to refuse any person as a volunteer, or to require any participant to withdraw at any time, when such action is determined by a competent representative of the personnel of Action dans le Monde. World in the interests of the health, safety and general welfare of the program or the individuals participating in it. In such a case, Action dans le Monde accepts no responsibility for flight cancellation penalties due to the purchase of a non-refundable ticket or any other cost incurred at your expense.
31. Dates, timetables, program details and costs are given in good faith, based on information available and in effect at the time they are given and are subject to change and revision in the event of a change of circumstances. In the event that Action dans le Monde is unable to offer a mission suited to the request, we will then propose another mission and we will reimburse any difference between the price paid for the initial project and the price requested for this other mission in the country in question.
32. Appropriate law and jurisdiction – The appropriate law of the contract which binds us is French law. The courts of France have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute that may arise or be related to the contract.
33. The information provided on the registration form may be shared with our partners, sub-branches and offices around the world. This information will not be used for commercial purposes, nor will it be rented, sold, given or exchanged to other companies.
June 29, 2021